High performance GPU (P-CUBE)
- P-Cube is a new high performance GPU which is compact and easy to use.
- Operates independently as well as can be started from a processor which
does micro packet processing.
- Can perform integer as well as floating point calculations and each operator
is VLIW type and can operate simultaneously（maximum 10 operations / cycle).
- Supports trigonometric functions as well as high level function, achieves
throughput number of processor element / cycle independent of instruction.
- Reduction of development steps and simplification of programming can be achieved due to architecture whereby even if it is data dependent penalty does not arise.
High efficiency Memory Controller (E=MC2)
- E=mc2 is a multimaster SDRAM controller for multibank cache using high performance interconnect.
- Implements coherence control and bandwidth control between masters and MMU supporting physical cache.
- Number of masters, cache parameters as well as address mapping is variable making it easy to use.
- Low latency, high throughput, low power consumption so well suited to unify memory system.
Audio Signal Processor (ASP)
- ASP is audio signal processing engine which can unify output of a multitude
of audio sources.
- Can perform sampling rate transform, factor, coefficient free filtering, arbitrary wavelet multiplication for an arbitrary number of sources.
- Using single precision floating point operation for all, and hence an extremely high precision result can be obtained.